ANNUAL MEETING EXHIBIT AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
The AGHE annual meeting, held in late February or early March, is a unique opportunity to showcase your program, publications, instructional offerings, and audiovisual materials to a targeted audience of gerontology educators, researchers, students, and administrators. A table in the exhibit hall or an advertisement in the program book will be seen by approximately 500 education professionals from all over the United States, Canada, and several other countries.
Conference attendees represent a wide range of disciplines and professions in the field of aging. They
· select textbooks, audiovisuals, and other materials for hundreds of aging-related courses,
· design research and instructional programs,
· train professionals and students working in the field of aging,
· plan classes and programs for older adults,
· help students find jobs in the community,
· serve as a community resource to agencies and programs for older adults, and
· conduct basic and applied research in aging.
Each exhibit reservation (excluding combined exhibits) includes one complimentary meeting registration. The exhibit area is the site of several events and all refreshment breaks throughout the conference.
Program and Abstracts Book Advertisements
The AGHE Program and Abstracts Book measures 8 ½' x 11'. It is provided to more than 500 conference registrants and volunteers. Complimentary copies are sent throughout the year to selected donors, agencies, and individuals in the field of aging. Extra copies are made available to the general public for purchase.
There is a 10% discount if you reserve an exhibit and advertise in the program book!